Jewellery Designer (UK Based position)
at SilverMine (UK) Ltd. (Anywhere)
We are looking for a jewellery designer to join SilverMine team. We are looking for an entry level candidates who will work well in a team environment and has a passion with jewellery. Our program has been structured into stages of learning and market exposure.
You will obtain a 3 years contract with SilverMine (UK) Ltd based in the UK. In order to understand the new market better as designer, within these 3 years you will be working in both the shop floor and as designer.
*Applicants must submit either a portfolio or a link to a silver jewellery portfolio with their CV in order to be considered.
· Degree in Jewellery design or other equivalent qualification
· Software skills: Adobe Suite (illustrator, indesign, photoshop), MAC OS, Solidworks and/or keyshot
· Ability to produce strong hand sketches and computer generated designs
· Strong written and oral communication skills in English (multi lingual preferred)
· Willingness to learn through different levels in the organization and able to adapt to new environment
· Sense for fashion and ability to generate new product ideas
· Basic understanding of Asian culture and aware of current trend
· Open minded and willing to travel
Stages of Interview:
1) CV and portfolio application review
2) Skype interview/face-to-face interview
What do you get?
1) UK working visa sponsorship & UK working experience
2) First hand behind-the-scene working experience in a jeweler
3) Working with team of like minded people
4) £30,000 per annum
We are a well-established wholesaler and retailer specialised in gemstone and silver jewellery. We specialise in hand crafted bespoke semi-precious gemstones and silver jewellery since 1996. Due to the growth of our business, with the intention to set-up more stores and expand wholesale operation across UK and internationally.
**our website is currently under maintenance.