at B.P. de Silva Jewellers in Singapore
● Conceptualisation and creation of visual assets for use across digital and traditional platforms.
● Executing brand’s social media, digital, and content strategies.
● Coordinating with relevant parties and agencies to ensure consistency in brand strategy across all channels.
● Market and consumer psychology research.
● Daily monitoring of social channels and participating in meaningful conversations with clients through social and digital channels.
● Assisting in web design and management.
● Assisting in influencer and media relations.
● Assisting in photography, and videography, as well as ad-hoc operations.
● Overseeing Visual Merchandising and retail marketing collaterals.
● Events Management
● Propose marketing strategy to improve traffic flow to stores.
● Generate reports and provide key points of analysis to the marketing team.
● A degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Business Studies, or equivalent with 2 years of retail marketing/digital marketing experience.
● Experience in media and influencer relations.
● Proficiency in social media tools (Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok etc).
● Excellent copywriting skills, and thoughtful storytelling in English.
● Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
● Experience in video production and/or video editing tools such as iMovie, Premiere Pro etc.