Business Marketing Manager
at Jaipore Jewels (1949) Pte Ltd in Singapore
Introducing Jaipore Jewels
Over 30 years of expertise, knowledge and passion
Every piece of jewellery from Jaipore is backed by a rich history and years of expertise, knowledge and passion.
A FAMILY LEGACY
Jaipore was established in 1985 by Dato Ritu Aurora. Her keen eye for beauty and unrelenting
drive for creativity has inspired her to create elegant pieces of jewellery that capture the imagination even now.
Since then, Jaipore has evolved into a thriving family business, with Ritu’s children working alongside her to support the expansion. Her son Nikhil manages the operations in Singapore, while her daughter Anushka manages AURORA New York.
With Ritu’s guidance, they continue to deliver fine handcrafted jewellery imbued with character and integrity.
At Jaipore, we empower our customers with bespoke designs that stand the test of time. We believe that great design is about communication and co-creation between the client and ourselves. That’s why we begin with a personal consultation for every client, which enables us to handcraft the bespoke design of their dreams.
Whether you prefer couture, classic or contemporary design, we capture the essence of every client. With our skilful craftsmen and repertoire of age-old techniques, you’ll be in great hands from the first mould to the final polish.
At Jaipore, we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and our wide array of bespoke jewellery services. We offer a holistic approach from; bespoke jewellery consultation and gemstone acquisition to jewellery redesign and restoration.
Our creative process prioritises the client's requirements; we can create bespoke designs to suit specific gemstones or source fully certified and guaranteed gemstones specifically for our bespoke designs.
Business Marketing Manager
We are looking for a part-time/full-time/flexi hour Singaporean/PR who is passionate abt luxury fashion or fine jewelry. Experience not critical but a keenness to the industry is a must.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute e-commerce activities for the Singapore/SEA Market.
- Assist in creation and execution of brands social media content.
- Plan, coordinate and execute events to drive sales.
- Events incuding Public trade shows and private trunk shows in Singapore and SEA.
- Achieve monthly set sales targets.
- Conduct quarterly or bi-yearly business reviews to improve sales performance and to further develop company business.
- Together with stakeholders, Implement long term plans to ‘build’ the brand profile
- Any other tasks assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business or Diploma attained from JDMIS.
- Minimum 2-4years of experience in a Marketing and or Sales environment.
- Brand/product management experience preferred.
- Ability to excel in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to research, analyze, gather data and problem solve.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in across social media platforms.
- Excellent problem-solving, negotiation, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, active team player, meticulous, receptive to ideas
Is this job ad fake? Report it!
Recommend to a friend
Viewed: 772 times