This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
Quality Control Associate
at Poh Heng in Singapore
- Inspect in-coming and outgoing products according to policies standard.
- Perform all product processes within section (eg, QC,SAO), Reworks, Repairs Defective photo- taking)
- Maintain Integrity accuracy and completeness of QC data and record
- Establish standard operating procedures and conditions for handling storage and checklist of stock.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of experience in Gold/ Gems quality control in retail jewellery
- At least Diploma in any discipline
- Basic understanding of production methods.
- Able to use basic MS Office.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
Poh Heng Jewellery is a homegrown family business with its roots in 1940s Singapore. Poh Heng is one of Singapore’s most well-known jewellery brand names. Poh Heng is accredited by the Singapore Assay Office with a certification that its gold jewellery meets international purity standards. In 2005, Poh Heng was the first jewellery brand to be conferred the Heritage Brand Award.