JEWELLERY CAD DESIGNER
at Choo Yilin in Singapore
We are looking for a part-time CAD designer from Choo Yilin to join our growing team. The part-time CAD designer is responsible for working as a part of a collaborative creative team to conceptualize and generate designs for retail and custom products with a focus on jewellery design.
This individual will serve as part of of the creative team. S/he will approach each project with an appreciation and respect for the history of Choo Yilin brand complimented by his/her abilitiy to apply modern style to create sophsicated and beautiful designs.
The Designer will collaborate with the Design team to create refined products by applying his/her high taste-level that is commensurate with the Choo Yilin luxury retail brand. S/he will support the Design Director in the creation of designs during the exploration phrase of new concept development and will also develop designs for specific strategic initatives.
- CAD design software capabilities is complusory
- Highly developed design skills with a strong understanding of luxury retail
- An elevated taste level, refined aesthetic and demonstrated understanding of fashion is required
- Scaling of CAD models for further processing, casting, component cleaning in order to achieve desired target dimensions
- Generate tool paths to fabricate tools, dies, fixtures, and other production aids in efficient and timely manner.
- Provide 2D and 3D technical drawings for new product enginerring and manufacturing
- Maintain CAD archives, coordinate project priorities and communicate conflicting timelines
- Attend new project team meetings to offer expertise during conceptual product development
- Manufacturing knowledge of jewellery techniques is preferred.
- Ability to sketch technical designs preferred
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, team player in excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information of our brand, check us out at www.chooyilin.com or on our instagram page @chooyilin
Is this job ad fake? Report it!
Recommend to a friend
Viewed: 1546 times