Freelance CAD Jewellery Designers
at [Name Withheld] in Singapore
We are a local based brand best known for its “one-of-kind” wearable works of art amongst stylist Women in Singapore. We spin together the Kaleidoscopic Beauty of Gems and a Myriad of influences into an array of out-of-the box Design. Through the years, we have built a brand of reputable jeweller merging investment stones with unique design; personable service; quality craftsmanship; and is known for creating transformable pieces.
We are looking for a Freelance CAD designer to join our growing team. The part-time CAD designer will be working with the design team to conceptualize and generate designs for retail and custom products with a focus on jewellery design.
The Designer will collaborate with the Design team to create refined products based on the direction of our yearly collection. S/he will support the Design Director in the creative process as well as the technical process of ensuring drawings are refined until they are perfect for production.
- CAD design software capabilities is compulsory
- An elevated taste level, refined aesthetic and demonstrated understanding of fashion is required
- Scaling of CAD models for further processing, casting, component cleaning in order to achieve desired target dimensions
- Generate tool paths to fabricate tools, dies, fixtures, and other production aids in efficient and timely manner.
- Provide 2D and 3D technical drawings for new product engineering and manufacturing
- Attend new project team meetings to offer expertise during conceptual product development
- Good in hand drawing and ability to sketch technical designs preferred
- Must be accurate and efficient in execution of process, procedures and timelines
- Must be a self-motivated and proactive team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate effectively in English.
- Candidate must have an eye for detail.
Applicants who are interested please attach your resume/portfolio to your online application.
Is this job ad fake? Report it!
Recommend to a friend
Viewed: 647 times