This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
3D Matrix CAD Jewellery Designer
at CW Jewels Pte Ltd in Singapore
Collaborate with Jewelry Manufacturing team members on constructing jewelry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and render sample pieces utilizing CAD modeling software such as Rhino and Matrix.
- Prototype sample pieces utilizing CAM hardware such as 3D printers.
- Assist in creative concept.
- Project management.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- In-depth knowledge of jewelry manufacturing industry with interest in further skill development to demonstrate a command of theory and contemporary knowledge.
- Skilled CAD specialist, including experience using current versions of jewelry-specific CAD software for custom designs.
- Strong computer skills utilizing software such as Microsoft Office Suite, e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and e-mail.
- Strong CAD CAM software and operational skills utilizing Rhino, Matrix.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent grammar, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of personalities to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at once.