at Ask & Embla in Singapore
Founded in 2013, Ask & Embla is an online body jewelry store that creates and sources one-of-a-kind jewelry and apparel. We aim to bring the most unique pieces to customers all over the world.
Presently, we deal with hundreds of orders a week and have a following of more than 210,000 across Facebook and Instagram. We take pride in having the most well-curated branding and identity across our platforms, as well as the friendliest, and most caring customer service in this space.
With Ask & Embla rapidly growing, we are now at a very exciting juncture, and are looking for exceptional freelance/part-time jewelry designers to join our family.
You will be responsible for working as a part of a creative team to conceptualize and generate new products for retail. If you have a great eye for design aesthetics, are detail oriented, and are comfortable working independently, we would love to meet with you.
- Research and identify trends
- Create new and innovative jewelry designs (including earrings, septum jewelry, rings, and other jewelry aligned with our existing products)
- Design and render sample pieces utilizing CAD modeling software such as Rhino and Matrix
- Highly creative and possess a fresh perspective
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Bonus: Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- SUPER BONUS: If you're into tattoos & body mod
For more information of our brand, check us out at https://askandembla.net or on our Instagram @askemblastore.
Interested applicants, do send in your resume/CV and portfolio. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within a week of applying.
Is this job ad fake? Report it!
Recommend to a friend
Viewed: 1380 times