at Royal Insignia (Anywhere)
Royal Insignia is a purveyor of medals, jewellery and fine gifts. With a boutique located at the lobby of the Grand Hyatt Singapore, our emphasis is on our personalized services, customer confidentiality and our ability to produce special commissioned gifts. At Royal Insignia, we respect art and tradition. All our products are produced with the utmost attention to details and excellence by our artisans, where masterpieces are creations of the highest levels of creativity and innovation – savored by patrons in the highest reaches of society.
Closing Date: 16th August 201416/07/2014
- Responsible for creating assembly drawings of products (3D solid modelling) based on 3D surface models
- Ensure proper documentation of product design, parts, bills of materials etc.
- Participate in design reviews to justify design detail and production timeline
- Create assembly plans and relay them to the production team with clarity
- Proficiency in Rhinoceros 3D or other CAD softwares
- Familiarity with machining, mold casting and other manufacturing methods
- Candidate must be meticulous and have good time management skills to keep to production timelines
Only Singaporeans and PR need apply.
Interested applicants, please atatch your resume as well as selected articles from your portfolio with your application.