Jewellery making assistant
at Take Home Stories in Singapore
- I represent an exclusively online, upcoming brand that deals in homeware, fashion accessories and one of kind gifts inspired by nature and travel.
- Looking for a part time jewellery making assisstant to assemble various peices as per design.
- Working hours: initially 2-4 hours per week, for immediate start. - may increase gradually.
- Flexible timings and payment will be per hour basis.
- The candidate must have a creative eye and excellent skills to assemble jewellery with a high quality finish.
- Ideal for students who would like to gain hands on experience and be paid for it.
- Please apply with a portfolio or few photos of your previous work along with a CV.