JEWELLERY DESIGNER (Part-Time or Freelance)
at everest jewellery in Singapore
· Understanding the market;s needs to design and develop Everest new collection for gold and jewellery that are innovative and contemporary.
· Communicate with the clients to find out if he is satisfied with the design and remodel if necessary as per the clients requirements.
· Make designs that are attractive enough for the clients.
· Research, identify and forecast market jewelry trends and arrange materials accordingly.
· Design, conceptualize and aid in the development of creative jewelry collections, per market trend and season
· Work closely with suppliers and other departments/stakeholders to research and develop new designs of jewelry
· Carry out mid-point check during productions to minimize mistake in final product
· Design Jewellery and ensure high-end results in the final production of master jewellery pieces/ collection
· Visit trade fairs and exhibitions for updates on market movements as well as designing for company’s major collection launch
· Coordinate and oversee the processes of mould making to final product delivery process
· Participate in the brainstorming concept to completion, translating marketing, image and branding objectives into creative strategies, working closely with the Branding Department, Marketing Department, Merchandising Department, Regional Sales Department and other stakeholders
· Any adhoc duties assigned
· Proficient with 2D design software (Photoshop, Illustrator) and 3D modeling software (Rhino, 3D Studio Max or equivalent)
· Competency in CAD Design Software
· Technical drawings required for production
· Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy.
· Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store.
· Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotions displays.
· Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes.
· From pre planning to actual set up of roadshows & events.
· Graduates and Internship are welcome
Job Type: Part-Time / Freelance 1 Year Contract / Internship
l Diploma or Degree in Fine Arts or Jewellery Design, or equivalent.
l preferably 3 to 5 years experience in jewellery design
l Highly developed design skills and thorough manufacturing knowledge of jewellery techniques.
l Singaporean are Welcome to apply!
Interested candidates are requested to send in detailed resume [email protected] or Call +65 67478504/67479242.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Blk 1 Joo Chiat Road 01-1079/81/83 Singapore 420001 (5 minutes away from Paya Lebar & Eunos MRT)
Registration Number: 47865600M
Average Processing time : 1 to 2 weeks
Salary: $750 to $1500
Job Type: Part-Time/1 Year Contract/Internship
Industry: Retail Sale of Gold & Jewellery
Company Size: 1-15 Employees
Dresscode: Informal (Black Jeans & Polo tee allowed)
Telephone Number: +65 67478504
Originated from Ming Chau Jewellery which ran its business for thirty years. Everest Jewellery was incorporated in 1991 as a retailer chain of gold jewellery in Singapore. Everest Jewellery has grown in its thirty years of business, from a one-store jewellery retailer to a large chain in Singapore and a strong distribution network in many other countries all over the world like the US, UK, Canada and manufacturer of various design in a wide range of materials.
n Everest Jewellery has established a strong retailer chain and a wide network of distribution
n Great Career Opportunities