This job ad has been posted over 40 days ago...
Goldsmith / Craftsman
at Arte Oro Pte. Ltd. in Singapore
About the Job
The role is essential in what we do as the jewellery maker for bespoke jewellery. You will:
- Responsible for cast cleaning and assembly of gold and platinum jewellery pieces according to Arte Oro production and quality standards, using an open flame jewelers torch.
- Typical assignments include working in gold, silver and platinum; ring sizing; jewellery alterations; and laser welding.
- Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures .
- Create and/or repair all levels of complexity precious-metal jewellery pieces with and without stones.
- Ability to work overtime and weekend overtime as business needs arise.
- High autonomy
- Insurance - Medical, Dental
- Staff lunch provided
- Flexible schedule
- Family-like culture
- Experience with high-end jewellery making/production for international clients.
Required skills, experiences and qualifications
- Knowledge of Laser Welder Machine, Sisma Machine, Soldering.
- Deep knowledge in jewellery construction and repair techniques including soldering, laser welding, custom part fabrication.
- Good communication skills.
- Manual dexterity and excellent near vision.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills and resolutions.