CAD Production Designer Executive
at Arte Oro Pte. Ltd. in Singapore
About the job
The role is essential in ensuring we produce and deliver the perfect products to our clients. It encompasses 3 key components: 1) 3D drawing and rendering 2) project and people management 3) other ad-hoc tasks related to interfacing with clients and production.
● Work with the Creative Director to interpret 2D drawings and make it into 3D jewellery CAD models.
● Finalise design of the jewellery and prepare 3d drawing and rendering for production.
● Ensure all models created are aligned with modeling best practices and manufacturing standards (e.g., closed solid objects, minimal object density, model/structure organization, etc.).
● Coordinate with the Creative Director, goldsmiths and stone setter on the design concept and the technical design elements (form, style, details and material).
● Project-manage the making of jewellery by working and communicating with external vendors, in-house goldsmiths, suppliers, external clients to deliver the end product within deadline.
● Manage the daily responsibility and performance of the production team.
● Manage all aspects of production which includes but not limited to: stock count, inventory checks and pricing and quotation.
● Archive appropriately, organize and maintain shared files.
● High autonomy
● Good benefits
● Family-like culture
● Connection with high-end luxury community and network
● End-to-end experience with high-end jewellery making/production for international clients.
Required skills, experiences and qualifications
● Degree / diploma in relevant disciplines ( jewellery design, arts or industrial design).
● Experience with CAD and related 3D design software and computer skills including rendering experience such as Matrix, Rhino and Keyshot.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills.
● Ability to handle different projects at once.
● Ability to adapt and meet urgent timelines under high demand conditions.
● Self-motivated and resourceful, able to take initiatives and work independently with minimum supervision.
● Fluent in both English and Mandarin (to communicate effectively with the production team).
Preferred skills, experiences and qualifications
● Knowledge of 3D printing, jewellery photography and Adobe photoshop will be a bonus.
● Manufacturing knowledge of jewellery and/or other related industries is highly desirable.
● Experience/exposure in high-end jewellery
● Passionate about jewellery.
Is this job ad fake? Report it!
Recommend to a friend
Viewed: 423 times