Junior Video Editor/Video Production (Content Creation)
at Jewellery Design and Management International School (JDMIS) in Singapore
Are you passionate about producing high-quality video content that will inspire your viewers? We are seeking a Junior Video Editor who is creative and possesses a strong interest in creating innovative and interesting video content. This role is ideal for if you are looking to develop your video production portfolio!
You will be part of our journey in growing our digital presence by:
- Producing high-quality, sellable video content about jewellery education
- Creating visually appealing (short) videos that will entice people to learn more about the jewellery industry
- Combining video footage from different sources in creative ways to produce presentable and eye-catching content
- Assisting with the filming process on-site, such as manning cameras, and setting up and tearing down camera and light equipment
The Junior Video Editor will report to the Digital Marketing Managers who are young professionals passionate and experienced in what they do. You will also hone teamwork and communication skills through interdepartmental interaction with sales team, the School’s student body and Directors.
- Graduate or existing student of local Polytechnic or University who can commit full-time on a contract basis for at least 6 months.
- Passionate about and proficient in video editing, and video editing tools, such as Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience in other aspects of post-production such as basic colour correction, audio correction, and animation effects is an advantage.
- Basic proficiency in Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, and other design tools like Canva. Graphic design background is a plus.
- Possess great attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics
- Interest in education and online/offline courses is a bonus
- ONLY Singaporeans, Permanent Residents[VT1] will be considered. Applications from ineligible candidates will not be responded to
Remuneration: $1800-$2200 per month
Duration: 6 months (with opportunity to extend the contract based on performance)
About the Jewellery Design & Management International School (JDMIS)
Founded in 2007 by renown jewellery designer and gemmologist, Tanja Sadow, JDMIS is a dynamic enterprise that prides itself on providing inspirational, state-of-the-art of facilities and exceptional jewellery education. The School is on a mission to enable the success of the next generations jewellery artists and entrepreneurs.
What makes working at JDMIS worth it:
- International and multi-cultural: you will interact daily with colleagues, instructors and students from various countries and ethnicities
- Dynamic and fun: our small agile team makes decision quickly with no politics or red tape, while maintaining a high standard of work and SOPs
- Professional empowerment: As with most specialized small businesses, each member’s responsibilities can be broad, but we welcome new ideas and let you take ownership of your work and career growth
For more information about the JDMIS, please visit www.jdmis.edu.sg