Fashion Jewellery Designer
at Laura Anne Oorloff Pang in Singapore
Fashion Jewellery Designers
Zippova, a Singapore-based start-up, is a design-driven high quality fashion accessories retail brand targeted at women. Our products primarily include design-driven trendy hand crafted fashion jewellery sourced from around the world. Our mission is to make every woman feel beautiful and empowered.
Zippova combines style, luxury and quality to create designs that celebrate womanhood. Other fashion accessories too are in the pipeline. The business follows an exciting e-commerce model with an ambitious growth plan.
There are fantastic part-time opportunities to work in a stimulating start-up environment for enthusiastic, energetic and passionate individuals.
1. Fashion Jewellery Designers (Freelance/Part Time)
Assisting the design team in all aspects of product design including but not limited to trend spotting, inspiration insights from high fashion couture runways and trending street styles, interpretation of key seasonal trends, compiling inspirational trend boards and mood boards, trend forecasting, sampling, coordination with designers and presenting collections to buyers.
- A relevant qualification in fashion design/costume jewellery design.
- Prior experience in costume jewellery design.
- Ability to draw by hand, efficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A keen eye for design.
- Commercially aware.
- Good communication skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately whilst meeting deadlines.
- Rapid growth for the talented individuals.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- A fun and casual work culture that celebrates fashion.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exceptional product discounts!
Interested candidates should email their resume to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified.